Your shopping cart is empty!
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you and not limited to on our website and mobile sites and mobile applications:
Who collects the information?
How is the information used?
We use contact information internally to:
Zagdimart (“Company”) DOES NOT trade or
sell your personal information in any manner, except as specified herein or if
you express your consent towards the same.
Personal Information provided by you is used only:
· To facilitate your use of the website;
· To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your requests for information about the various services we offer;
· To provide you with information about Company’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the Company
· To send you important information regarding the website, changes to Company’s Terms of Service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
· To send you surveys and marketing communications that the Company believes may be of interest to you;
· To personalize your experience on our website;
· If you purchase any content or avail of any service from the website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding Your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
· To administer product downloads;
· To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the website);
· To improve the services, content and advertising on the website;
· To protect the integrity of the website; and
· To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India.
Security: - The security of your personal information is very important to the Company. We have aligned physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, the Company uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details. In the event of any breach of your personal information, the Company will notify you of it by email or fax and will restore the integrity of the data system.
Advertising: - The Company uses some third parties to administer a limited set of advertisements on our website and portals. During this process, no personal information is leaked. However, aggregate profile information, such as user community, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the user. On some banner ads, an embedded pixel may be present, and while it does not associate with a cookie or other personal profile information, it may return session connection information that allows advertisers to better determine how many individual users have clicked on the ad banner.